Saturday, February 20, 2010

Seek Criticism?

I buy books in the most unusual places…clothing stores! In the advertising book It's Not How Good You Are, It's How Good You Want to Be, Paul Arden suggests, DO NOT seek praise, SEEK criticism. WOW I thought, good for you Paul. But then I reflected, "How can you get better when there is no room to grow?" If everything is perceived good, awesome, does the learning stop? Teachers and Students need constructive feedback. Where do they hit the mark? Where do they fall short? And where can they push themselves further? In this course I am pleased with the amount of "nudge" factor. So next time you blog, think…perhaps I can do this even better, if not, tell me how I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its all in the Jeans

This week I can wear jeans all week to work. This means I can feel like I am working from home, even though I am not. But let's be...