Thursday, March 18, 2010

Don't Mess with My Homepage

Today my district decided to mess with my homepage. I get it...we need to use our website. But our website is not a search engine. I went into tools, internet options and the homepage "adjustment" feature is blocked...blocked!I frantically typed Google into the browser. In my despair and my new found tech courage, I right clicked on the google webpage. Oooooooooh what's that..."create a shortcut to desktop" BINGO!!!!!! I did just that. Do not, I repeat do not, mess with my homepage. Isn't anything in this life sacred?

Until next time...
Lit Maven OUT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its all in the Jeans

This week I can wear jeans all week to work. This means I can feel like I am working from home, even though I am not. But let's be...