Sunday, January 29, 2012

LiveBinders...Bender Says Yes!



Recently, I gave a PD on Twitter to a group of educators. Working with new Twitter-ers reminds me of my first time...

Yes it was awkward and new...very much like dating.



Lit Maven...that was quite a jump?

Right...sorry let me explain.

When you are on Twitter you pick up followers. I remember being shocked that people were following me, "Who were these people?"



I explained to the group that Twitter is very much like E-Harmony. Your information is paired up with those that are most like you.

Which can be bad in some cases to be so much alike.

Case in point


So you might need some help getting along with your new followers.

This LiveBinder is the glue.

Relate, Collaborate, Create

Of course there are exceptions to the rule...opposites can attract...especially in the Breakfast Club



Until Next Time,
Lit Maven Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its all in the Jeans

This week I can wear jeans all week to work. This means I can feel like I am working from home, even though I am not. But let's be...