Saturday, November 10, 2012

When Animals Lie...You Need Billy Joel More Than Ever!!!


The Lit Maven has been recovering after a snow storm blanketed the city.


 It was ugly....


But what was  truly ugly...the bunny...



The bunny lied!


Lit Maven...bunnies don't lie..

Well...this one did!

Tuesday it had a full coat of brown fur...

I thought....Yay...Maybe the snow will stay away...Bunnies know nature...

or so I thought...

Bunny lied...it snowed Wednesday!


Damn sneaky mustache...

Bunnies do not celebrate Movember...

they celebrate...

NO-Vember....

Turns out...
Bunny was actually tanned...
not brown..
and on its way to Hawaii...


How can I trust again?

Sing it Billy!



Until Next Time,
Lit Maven Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its all in the Jeans

This week I can wear jeans all week to work. This means I can feel like I am working from home, even though I am not. But let's be...