Saturday, March 30, 2013

LiveBinders...Val Kilmer says Yes!


Sometimes you just need to ask why?

I like Monkeys in coats.


But Monkeys and singers.....what's that about? Ahem...Bieber?

Bubbles and Michael

Not a genius move...no...not a genius move....

But what is a genius move?

This LiveBinder is....Check out the Genius Hour!

"Genius Hour is a precious time, loved by all my students. It is when they are allowed to develop their own inquiry question about whatever it is that they want to explore. They are then given about 3 one hour Genius Hour sessions and then they are usually ready to present their learning to the class." - Gallit Zvi


This intrigued me!  What brilliance! Can you imagine the Lit Maven off exploring...

It would probably look something like this...


Not surprised Lit Maven!

So many decisions...where does one begin?

Well, in addition to the LiveBinder I also found a Stan Wit Wiki about it too!

Lit Maven...that does not make sense! 

I beg to differ...I can create word-foolery like no one's business.

Val Kilmer?...Lit Maven?

Ah..yes..Val....a REAL GENIUS!

What????

Yep! Check it out!



Until Next time,
Lit Maven out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its all in the Jeans

This week I can wear jeans all week to work. This means I can feel like I am working from home, even though I am not. But let's be...