Friday, December 9, 2011

LiveBinder....Ginger Spice says Yes!



Back again...for some LiveBinder chat.

Today I found this lovely addition to my shelves....

"Yo, I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want,
So tell me what you want, what you really really want,
I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want,
So tell me what you want, what you really really want,
I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really
really really wanna LiveBinder-ah"

Really....Lit Maven...

So here is the excellent LiveBinder..

Online Read Alouds

A great collection of sites where students can read stories online. Of course it wouldn't be a Lit Maven post if I couldn't connect it to Pop Culture...AGAIN today..

See if you can spot Ginger Spice.

This I love!


And cause it is already in your head...


Until Next Time,
Lit Maven Out!

Other Posts on this Topic.
LiveBinder....Steve Urkel Says Yes!
LiveBinder...Max Headroom Says Yes
LiveBinders...Fiona Says Yes!
LiveBinders...Kelsey Grammer says Yes!

LiveBinders...The Professor says Yes!
LiveBinders...Bradley Cooper Says Yes!
LiveBinder....Bill Murray Says Yes!LiveBinders?...Bruno Tonioli Would Say Yes!
Moonstruck Over LiveBinders?...Here's a Quick-Cher
LiveBinders..Ready to Go?...You Bet!
LiveBinders...Much Better Than One Size Fits Most
LiveBinders...Jerry Maquire Would Say Yes!
Creating a LiveBinder..Carrie Bradshaw Would Say Yes!
Presenting With LiveBinders...The Aftermath
Want Best Practices to Go Viral?...Use a LiveBinder
Flipped Classroom? Use a LiveBinder
Building a LiveBinder...Include Tagxedo
Digital Textbooks...Like Putting Lipstick on a Pig
Digital Textbooks...It's a Matter of Definition
Building a Textbook From Scratch...5 Reasons to Try LiveBinder
5 Tips for Starting Your Own LiveBinder
Need Videos for Your LiveBinder...Top 5 Sources
Need Images for Your LiveBinder...Top 5 Sources
Building a LiveBinder...Brick by Brick
Building a LiveBinder...Let it Bloom With These Tools

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its all in the Jeans

This week I can wear jeans all week to work. This means I can feel like I am working from home, even though I am not. But let's be...