Monday, October 3, 2011

LiveBinders?...George Costanza Would Say Yes!

So I have thinking about LiveBinders and what they mean in my life..

I got to thinking about Junior High...

I had to attend junior high when perms or crimped hair were a must.

Note: This is Spike from my beloved Degrassi Junior High, circa 1987.

Spike and I look much better than we did back then...YAY!

Anyway...I remember every year we had to buy reinforcements.

These ones


Not these ones...


Those reinforcements inevitably broke out of their flimsy cardboard case, spilled in your locker and landed on your "cosby" sweater



...only to be noticed on the way home from school.

Yes! That is why they pointed at you.

Reinforcements...the cheap ones...the ones I got, anyway...

were "self" adhesive...meaning...Saliva Powered!

Here lies the problem...not only is this a gross way to fix binder tears but it is also very dangerous...

This brings me to George. George would have wished that Susan had sent e-vites instead of licking all those stamps.

Use LiveBinder...Don't be a Susan!


Until Next Time,
Lit Maven Out!

Other Posts on this Topic.
Moonstruck Over LiveBinders?...Here's a Quick-Cher
LiveBinders..Ready to Go?...You Bet!
LiveBinders...Much Better Than One Size Fits Most
LiveBinders...Jerry Maquire Would Say Yes!
Creating a LiveBinder..Carrie Bradshaw Would Say Yes!
Presenting With LiveBinders...The Aftermath
Want Best Practices to Go Viral?...Use a LiveBinder
Flipped Classroom? Use a LiveBinder
Building a LiveBinder...Include Tagxedo
Digital Textbooks...Like Putting Lipstick on a Pig
Digital Textbooks...It's a Matter of Definition
Building a Textbook From Scratch...5 Reasons to Try LiveBinder
5 Tips for Starting Your Own LiveBinder
Need Videos for Your LiveBinder...Top 5 Sources
Need Images for Your LiveBinder...Top 5 Sources
Building a LiveBinder...Brick by Brick
Building a LiveBinder...Let it Bloom With These Tools

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its all in the Jeans

This week I can wear jeans all week to work. This means I can feel like I am working from home, even though I am not. But let's be...