Friday, October 7, 2011

LiveBinders?...Brad Pitt Would Say Yes...

So...I was out at the movies last night. Not like I wasn't busy..but we all have to take a break once in awhile...

I saw Moneyball....

I had a lot of thoughts....

One was...
How come Rob Lowe can be 3 months younger than Pitt...but look much more youthful?







I guess 6 kids will do that to you.

Anyway...

Today's point
Billy Beane: There are rich teams and there are poor teams, then there's fifty-feet of crap, and then there's us.



This is very much like the state of education. There is always need for more money and more resources. But is it really that we need more resources or are we asking the wrong question?

The question might be...DRUM ROLL

How best to use the resources we already have?!

And what we have is...

LiveBinders!

This is my favorite Pitt Flick...cause of the scenery...



Seriously...Lit Maven...

Until Next Time,

Lit Maven Out!

Here is a link to other LiveBinder posts..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its all in the Jeans

This week I can wear jeans all week to work. This means I can feel like I am working from home, even though I am not. But let's be...