Sunday, January 16, 2011

Good Vibrations! Mark Zuckerberg vs. Marky Mark


Today is the Golden Globes! I am one who watches as many movies as I can to fully participate in the festivities.

Psssst....Guess What???

Social Media is invading Hollywood.
First there was blogging, Julie and Julia
Now there is Facebook, The Social Network

I can only imagine what is next....Twitter????

That would be a short script...LOL Lit Maven!

I think though, this is indicating a trend that our social activities are becoming archived for future generations. There is a sense of legitmacy to what we have become to know as essential learning tools.

As I watch tonight...I will secretly be cheering for The Social Network to bring home the globes. We live in the digital world, tonight is just the beginning!

Until Next Time,
Lit Maven
Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its all in the Jeans

This week I can wear jeans all week to work. This means I can feel like I am working from home, even though I am not. But let's be...