Monday, April 16, 2012

LiveBinders....Whitney Houston Says Yes!



The Lit Maven has been finishing up a grad course. If you have always wanted to hear my voice...here's your chance.

Our grad class created "This I Believe" statements. We need to write our beliefs about literacy. As you would suspect...mine has Lit Maven written all over it.

Here it is on this WIKI....scroll way down to Brandi. If you are interested in writing your own statement....on anything, you can find the information, here at This I Believe.org.

Organizing on a Wiki is great for student work but if you want to step outside the Wiki-box here are some others..

Digital Organization for Teachers

So anyway...back to me!

I was thinking about songs that have "believe" in them.....and this is what I got...

Believe - Cher

I Believe I Can Fly - R. Kelly

I Believe by Nikki Yanofsky

Whitney?

Oh yes...

One thing that I will remember most about her, is her belief statement..disguised as

The Greatest Love of All..

Enjoy!



Until Next Time,
Lit Maven Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its all in the Jeans

This week I can wear jeans all week to work. This means I can feel like I am working from home, even though I am not. But let's be...