Friday, April 27, 2012

LiveBinders.....Jack Black Says Yes...Again!



Exciting news....The Lit Maven is going to the International Reading Association conference in Chicago.


Chicago and I have never known each other...until now! I can't imagine the Tom-foolery....

Reading books
Listening to reading
Writing about reading...

My days are full!

Perhaps I will spot a Livebinder on the streets of Chicago....

Well check this out...a livebinder all about Chicago Architecture...

Even better...I found this list...

Top 40 movies filmed in Chicago



Lit Maven...Jack Black?...oh yes ....

High Fidelity...filmed in Chicago Best Scene Ever...

Enjoy!



Until Next Time,
Lit Maven Out!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, how do you find these LiveBinders? I love that Chicago architecture.
    I hope you enjoy Chicago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I loved Boston and I am guessing Chicago will also have that historical feel to it.

    ReplyDelete

Its all in the Jeans

This week I can wear jeans all week to work. This means I can feel like I am working from home, even though I am not. But let's be...