Friday, May 4, 2012

LiveBinders...BumbleBee Says Yes!




So the Lit Maven went to Chicago...and I returned....

with many tales to share....

1) There are an unusual amount of revolving doors in Chicago



....many...

and just like double dutch they terrify me...

Just when do you jump in?


Damn...that dog makes that look too easy.

2)Emergency vehicles in Chicago are louder than a cat....



Isn't that crazy!!!

3) Nerds live there!

Lit Maven - Farrah Fowler was so excited to be part of a podcast on Nerd City! Not sure when the podcast will be posted...but it was recorded on April 30th...I didn't say much...I was trying to behave after all...

Really Lit Maven....

I know right???

Here is an awesome LiveBinder dedicated to Chicago Museums.



BumbleBee? Lit Maven?? What???

Yep!...Chicago is host to many movies...

I stayed near Michigan Ave.....here it is in Tranformers 3...thankfully...less mess while I was there.

Enjoy!



Until Next Time,
Lit Maven Out!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Its all in the Jeans

This week I can wear jeans all week to work. This means I can feel like I am working from home, even though I am not. But let's be...