Tuesday, May 22, 2012

LiveBinders...Glass Tiger Says Yes!




Oh summers... how I wish I'd spent more time being insightful...Yes...Summer Reading is good...but perhaps some Summer Dreaming...

... like coming up with an "event" song

you know the ones that are played at grads and weddings...

Here's one from my grade nine grad.

End of the Road..by Boyz II Men



Someone else's grad... (I was already finished Uninversity)

Graduation by Vitamin C



And I have no proof...but I bet that this was played everywhere this year...

We are Young by Fun



So why can't the Lit Maven get it together...

Well here's the truth...

A traumatic Glee-like experience...circa 1986...

The Lit Maven was 11 and saying good-bye to grade six.


(This is from the movie Heathers ...same deal however..)

I might add ...with no training whatsoever...

We had to sing...to the entire school...

Lit Maven...I am so sorry...

I know...thanks for the cyber hug...

Lit Maven? Glass Tiger?

Oh yes...the ill fated song...imagine my 11 year old self...no instead feel free to laugh your head off...

Enjoy!



Until Next Time,
Lit Maven Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its all in the Jeans

This week I can wear jeans all week to work. This means I can feel like I am working from home, even though I am not. But let's be...