Saturday, May 12, 2012

LiveBinders...The Other Baldwin Says Yes!



You can't watch a movie without running into a "teacher". Sometimes they are called mentors...or jedi masters...but none-the-less they teach somebody something.

I think a lot of times we are in a mentor sandwich...looking up to someone while someone is looking up at you. Which makes it something like this?



(Betch ya didn't know that song was about stalking...did you...I know...creepy)

So how can you make the most of a mentor sandwich...KYT!

Know your tools!!!

Seriously....check out this LiveBinder

Web Tools for Teachers by Type

Lit Maven? The other baldwin brother...

Yep Billy Baldwin in Backdraft....Kurt Russell would be in the middle of this mentor sandwich. I like that it is filmed in Chicago...did I mention how loud their vehicles can get?

Anyway....

Enjoy!



Until Next Time,
Lit Maven Out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Its all in the Jeans

This week I can wear jeans all week to work. This means I can feel like I am working from home, even though I am not. But let's be...