Thursday, May 31, 2012

LiveBinders...Corey Hart Says Yes!


So the Lit Maven is doing some intense decluttering at home and at the office.

Amongst the treasures at home...TAPES!

Like:

Bjork

Sting

New Kids on the Block

and

Tommy Page!


Who?



Oh...that guy....

I guess that guy is now an Associate Publisher at Billboard Magazine!

So today I honor those students who absolutely live for music...and here is the LiveBinder

Kids Make Music Online...
thanks KB Konnected!

Corey Hart?? Lit Maven..

Yep...Happy 50th Birthday to the artist of the first tape I ever bought...Boy in the Box...favorite song, Never Surrender.

Enjoy,



Until Next Time,
Lit Maven Out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Its all in the Jeans

This week I can wear jeans all week to work. This means I can feel like I am working from home, even though I am not. But let's be...