Thursday, May 10, 2012

LiveBinder...Mark Ruffalo Says Yes!


Yes, the Lit Maven saw the Avengers.

Liked it....

I think I preferred Iron Man I and Thor more...but this movie has the best Hulk ever!

However, Hulk would be difficult to manage in classroom situation..

In fact...a lot difficult.

In the movie he does behave all Hulk-ish as the other Avengers attempt to engage his interest...


But what if there are no Avengers at your school?...

I have good news for you...

LiveBinder time..... Student Engagement Playground created by Tim Wilhemus.

Actually this binder is quite timely...Well done Tim!

So Ruffalo...oh Ruffalo....

Sometimes the Hulk and other times rockin' out to Michael Jackson's Thriller!

Enjoy!

Until Next Time,
Lit Maven Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its all in the Jeans

This week I can wear jeans all week to work. This means I can feel like I am working from home, even though I am not. But let's be...