Saturday, June 9, 2012

LiveBinders...Jason Segel Says Yes!





There seems to be a growing trend to follow your passions....

No...


Not like Kim ...





I mean things you would absolutely love to do, even if you weren't paid to do it...

And BONUS...When you love what you do, the world pays attention! (Thanks Hugh MacLeod for that one)

Lately I feel as though I am getting somewhere with what I love.

Yes..LiveBinders...(Check here for exciting news on my nomination...not presidential...but darn close)

Jason?...Lit Maven?

Oh...yes..Muppets!

What!

Jason has a passion for Muppets! And guess what...he gets paid too!

From Forgetting Sarah Marshall ....Dracula's Lament.

Enjoy!



Until Next Time,
Lit Maven Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its all in the Jeans

This week I can wear jeans all week to work. This means I can feel like I am working from home, even though I am not. But let's be...