Tuesday, June 19, 2012

LiveBinders...Millennium Falcon Says Yes!



What is cryptonite to the Lit Maven?


Origami!


Lit Maven... it's just folding.


No...it's not just folding...it's PERFECT folding.


I can't fold perfectly.


Actually, I don't want to.


As a child I associated origami with pizza.



Imagine my surprise when I found a new type of Origami...


Get this... Brainigami!   I know right...that's how my brain feels anyway....


There's more!


Check out this LiveBinder on Brainigami.  I like this LiveBinder...it has levels...from Basic  (AKA Lit Maven) to Advanced (AKA Sheldon).


Millennium Falcon?


You bet!  Enjoy!



Until Next Time,
Lit Maven Out!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its all in the Jeans

This week I can wear jeans all week to work. This means I can feel like I am working from home, even though I am not. But let's be...