Friday, December 22, 2017

I Am Back!!!


Yes, it has been a few years. I have been off doing other things.

Now though, I am a Google Ninja! This means that I am in the process of earning my Level One and Level Two Google Certification. I will be using this blog to share my journey.

So many years ago...I was the Lit Maven and in so many ways I still am.  My journey includes a change from a district Language Arts Consultant to a Learning Coach to a Learning Coach/Junior High Art Teacher...in a brand new Pre K to grade 9 school.

Pop culture is still very much who I am. I have ventured into watching Stranger Things and Riverdale. Now that my daughter is a teenager we enjoy these shows together.

So...stay tuned as the Lit Maven begins to share more...literacy, technology, pop culture...OH MY!

Yours Truly,

The Lit Maven

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its all in the Jeans

This week I can wear jeans all week to work. This means I can feel like I am working from home, even though I am not. But let's be...