Sunday, July 24, 2011

Who's Charged Up? Wil Smith is! Ideas to Change Education

So where were we...

A few posts ago, Dawson found himself learning about being a conversation continuer or a terminator. I think we can all agree that the only time to be a conversation terminator is when you are suffering from low blood glucose...

Today let's discuss even more ways to carry on the conversation.

Here is a little homage to John Hughes

Here is an example of a really poor conversation.


Okay so what can you do to be a continuer...

Here are some ideas from Idea-Busters and Idea-Builders

Idea-Busters vs. Idea-Builders

It just doesn't grab me vs. Tell me more
Who's going to do it vs. Here's a way to do it
It's been done to death vs. Let's do it better (or differently)
We can't afford that vs. Let's figure out a way to pay for it
Don't fight the system vs. Let's change the system

Now if you want something to pump you up for great educational conversations...



Until Next Time,
Lit Maven Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its all in the Jeans

This week I can wear jeans all week to work. This means I can feel like I am working from home, even though I am not. But let's be...