Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Need Images for Your LiveBinder?...Top 5 Sources


(Photo Credit: JDurham)


Images are a necessity for message making and message taking...Here is what I gathered for you:

Blog Posts on Image Sources

1) Five Great Sources for Free Images

2)32 Places to Find Images to Use Online


LiveBinder Examples

1) Copy of Free Stock Images

2)Free Images

3)Image and Image Tools

4) Kid-Friendly Image Search

5) Project One: Digital Images

There is plenty here to get you started. Let me know if you have another great source for pictures...

Other Posts on this Topic

Digital Textbooks...Like Putting Lipstick on a Pig
Digital Textbooks...It's a Matter of Definition
Building a Textbook From Scratch...5 Reasons to Try LiveBinder
5 Tips for Starting Your Own LiveBinder
Need Videos for Your LiveBinder...Top 5 Sources

Until Next Time,
Lit Maven Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its all in the Jeans

This week I can wear jeans all week to work. This means I can feel like I am working from home, even though I am not. But let's be...