Friday, August 19, 2011

Using LiveBinder to Create a PLN


I picked up this Tweet yesterday.

Using LiveBinder to Create a PLN by Matthew Brewer

Which of course, excited me... because it was about using LiveBinder...my new favorite thing.


I think this serves as an important addition to the conversation on creating and/or organizing content for your classroom.

This is what I think this LiveBinder can be used for:

* Inspire teachers to use Twitter
* Inspire teachers to create their PLN using Twitter
* Inspire teachers to share this with their staffs
* Inspire teachers to share this with their students....
OR
* Inspire teachers to create their own LiveBinder!

Is it just me...or is content creation just...better than sliced bread! Just some FOOD for thought...(How do you think these things up...Lit Maven?)

Here are some Summer Songs...for those of you wishing you still had summer or those that are hanging on to summer for dear life...


Other Posts on this Topic

Digital Textbooks...Like Putting Lipstick on a Pig
Digital Textbooks...It's a Matter of Definition
Building a Textbook From Scratch...5 Reasons to Try LiveBinder
5 Tips for Starting Your Own LiveBinder




Until Next Time,
Lit Maven Out!

Further Posts on this topic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its all in the Jeans

This week I can wear jeans all week to work. This means I can feel like I am working from home, even though I am not. But let's be...