Friday, September 9, 2011

Fail to Plan, You Plan to Fail...Is It That Time of Year Again?




I am back at work. Recovering from the traumatic switch from slooooooow pace to out-of-control education pace.

This is where I am at with things...."Think McFly..think!"

So what is an educator to do...Did you say...

LIVEBINDER...I think you did!

Here is a great one on Lesson Planning

Lesson Planning Websites by avidlearner
...cause I know...from experience, that y'all are spending this weekend...revamping and crying into your pillows...with your huge, swellin' noggins...

WAIT! that reminds me of a video.




So if you can't plan...laughing is good too!

Until Next Time,
Lit Maven Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its all in the Jeans

This week I can wear jeans all week to work. This means I can feel like I am working from home, even though I am not. But let's be...