Monday, November 21, 2011

LiveBinders....The Professor Says Yes!


Not this professor...


This one

Dr. de Groot was the prof who introduced me to the Web 2.0 madness! I will be forever grateful. While cruising the "Featured" LiveBinder shelves I found hers!

"Cool!" I thought, "I know her!"

Anyway please check out Joanne de Groot's LiveBinder.

Developing a Culture of Reading Using Technology

Please check out this intriguing facts about the Professor...


And please listen to the theme song...you know you want to!

Until Next Time,
Lit Maven Out!


Other Posts on this Topic.
LiveBinders...Bradley Cooper Says Yes!
LiveBinder....Bill Murray Says Yes!LiveBinders?...Bruno Tonioli Would Say Yes!
Moonstruck Over LiveBinders?...Here's a Quick-Cher
LiveBinders..Ready to Go?...You Bet!
LiveBinders...Much Better Than One Size Fits Most
LiveBinders...Jerry Maquire Would Say Yes!
Creating a LiveBinder..Carrie Bradshaw Would Say Yes!
Presenting With LiveBinders...The Aftermath
Want Best Practices to Go Viral?...Use a LiveBinder
Flipped Classroom? Use a LiveBinder
Building a LiveBinder...Include Tagxedo
Digital Textbooks...Like Putting Lipstick on a Pig
Digital Textbooks...It's a Matter of Definition
Building a Textbook From Scratch...5 Reasons to Try LiveBinder
5 Tips for Starting Your Own LiveBinder
Need Videos for Your LiveBinder...Top 5 Sources
Need Images for Your LiveBinder...Top 5 Sources
Building a LiveBinder...Brick by Brick
Building a LiveBinder...Let it Bloom With These Tools

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I feel so famous! Thanks, Brandi...I am actually doing the presentation about reading culture and technology tonight (and then again on Thursday). I was inspired to play with LiveBinder (even though I had been hearing about it in different places) after reading your blob posts about it. I think that this is a great tool that hopefully will provide my session participants with an interactive, useful virtual handout to go along with my sessions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great Joanne! How did the session go? Was there any feedback on the LiveBinder?

    ReplyDelete

Its all in the Jeans

This week I can wear jeans all week to work. This means I can feel like I am working from home, even though I am not. But let's be...