Wednesday, July 25, 2012

LiveBinders...Dave Hester says YUUUP!!!



Okay....the Lit Maven has been trying NOT to watch Storage Wars or Storage Wars:Texas.

I just can't stop!

Why Lit Maven?

Maybe it's because Barry is so funny...with those skeleton gloves


 or there is another cool Brandi around (can never have too many of those)


or

Maybe it's just... that I can't help but wonder...

Why do people store so much crap!

This got me to thinking...

could there be Teacher Closet Storage Wars???



I think so!!!!  (Note: Uncle Buck is not a teacher but use your imagination.)

Until then...check out this LiveBinder...Getting Organized...

meaning don't have so much crap that you have to rent a locker to begin with!

Hey Lit Maven? ...Dave???

YUUP!  I didn't forget...

Enjoy!



Until Next Time,
Lit Maven Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its all in the Jeans

This week I can wear jeans all week to work. This means I can feel like I am working from home, even though I am not. But let's be...