Friday, July 6, 2012

LiveBinders...Magic Mike Says Yes!



Yes. I have seen it...twice! 

Twice...Lit Maven!

Yep.  But I learned a lot.

I am sure you did.

No seriously...the first time I watched with a group of ladies and the second time, with the Husband.

If you haven't seen it yet...Magic Mike is actually a couple movie or even like a buddy movie/TV show...kinda like Entourage.

Yes there is "dancing" but the other half of the movie addresses the lifestyle and morality.

When the producers were gearing their trailers towards a possible audience, they used a gender neutral one. However as opening day approached,  they edited their most recent trailer to bringing in the ladies. Which is too bad because it is a pretty good date movie.

It got me thinking about  "judging a book by it's cover." In this case...movie trailers but in other realms it is book trailers.  Just what does your book trailer say about your book and what audience are you trying to garner....

So ...here is a LiveBinder all about Book Trailers...

And just for fun...Step Up with "Magic Mike"...

Enjoy!



Until Next Time,
Lit Maven Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its all in the Jeans

This week I can wear jeans all week to work. This means I can feel like I am working from home, even though I am not. But let's be...