Monday, July 16, 2012

LiveBinders...Molly Ringwald Says Yes Again!


So...the Lit Maven had a houseguest for 5 DAYS!!!!

Holy Crap!!!

I know...tell me about it.

Was it Encino Man!?!?



No....

What about Bob?



Nope! Actually it was a relative...through marriage...

ohhh.....Jane Fonda



Yes...very much like that...

but not "monster-y"...

just close quarters....


Speaking of close quarters...here is a LiveBinder dedicated to Little House and the Prairie...I seriously love this show!

In the old days, everyone shared a room...YIKES!  Can you imagine....

Come to think of it...the Ingalls were different...Ma and Pa were one of the few in Walnut Grove to have a Master's Suite...

Seriously!?

Uh huh....

...Lit Maven??...Molly Ringwald?

Oh...yes..

Talk about crazy houseguests!  In this film clip...2 sets of grandparents...1 strange exchange student and a forgotten birthday...

Enjoy!



Until Next Time,
Lit Maven Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its all in the Jeans

This week I can wear jeans all week to work. This means I can feel like I am working from home, even though I am not. But let's be...