Monday, April 19, 2010

"The Fortune is in the Follow Up"-Rock Thomas


I subscribe to Rock Thomas' motivational chats. These are mostly about business. But who said education wasn't a business? How can this weeks topic help you in the schools.


The Fortune is in the Follow Up


Oh Lit Maven...what are you talking about?

Well as I see it. Helping someone else out is great. That's part of my job. But what if I followed up more. Did what I suggest work? Was I perhaps unclear? Can I do a better job next time?

What can we possibly learn from one visit?

So next time you help a colleague, a student or even a family member. Follow up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its all in the Jeans

This week I can wear jeans all week to work. This means I can feel like I am working from home, even though I am not. But let's be...