Sunday, April 4, 2010

When the Going Gets Tough...The Lit Maven Get Going

"Consider the postage stamp: its usefulness consists in the ability to stick to one thing till it gets there." ~Josh Billings

April 4th, 2010...three months to the day, I started my web journey. If not for the professor and the fearless crew the LitMaven would have been lost. I look back at all the web 2.0 tools and I am pleasantly surprised how natural they have become. Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would be so engaged, so motivated, to write and collect information. But here I sit. Today's song goes out to all those graduate students who fight the good fight...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its all in the Jeans

This week I can wear jeans all week to work. This means I can feel like I am working from home, even though I am not. But let's be...