Monday, April 26, 2010

Let's Start at the Very Beginning



How do you hook your readers in? On my pursuit to make it to the oscars, I have dusted off my rough copy manuscript for a Young Adult novel. It has sat their miserably looking at me because I didn't know how to revise. The Lit Maven has an extensive bookshelf of writing books. I should have enough information...but can you really have enough information?

Here's a great one that I pulled off my shelf Hooked by Les Edgerton. If you are like me and you have no idea what to do after your first draft, this book gives you a start at possible structural trouble shooting. If you get a chance...check it out...you will be Hooked...

Unitl Next Time
Lit Maven Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its all in the Jeans

This week I can wear jeans all week to work. This means I can feel like I am working from home, even though I am not. But let's be...