Monday, March 26, 2012

LiveBinders...Cher Says Yes Again!



The Lit Maven has decided to write a screenplay!

Seriously?

Yep!...I have 1 month to do it!



I announced it on my facebook page...now I am committed!

No snappin' out of it!

April is ScriptFrenzy month...similar to NANOWRIMO.

Why don't you join me...



Truth be told...I love films! I dream in film. I make connections to film.

I am probably the first graduate student ever to present on the topic of Mixed Method research using Blades of Glory as an example... Chaz Michael Michaels (Qualitative)...Jimmy (Quantitative).



Need some screenplay mojo: Check out this book....it's my current favorite.

Writing the Comedy Blockbuster: The Inappropriate Goal by Keith Giglio

For those of you wanting more film ... Check out this LiveBinder on Film Blogs

And since I am in such a "Cher"-ing mood...

Here's another scene from my favorite screenplay of all time... and hopefully how I feel at the end of the month.



Have some advice? Leave it in the comment section below.

Until Next Time,
Lit Maven Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its all in the Jeans

This week I can wear jeans all week to work. This means I can feel like I am working from home, even though I am not. But let's be...