Wednesday, March 21, 2012

LiveBinders...Jerry O'Connell Says Yes!



My mom is the bionic woman...




Lit Maven?

Ok...not really...but she used to tell my friends that growing up.

Really?

Yep...the kids wanted her to jump to the top of the school but she claimed it would be too distracting....hmmmmm



Yes...I guess that would be distracting...especially the wig!

So clearly the Lit Maven comes by her eccentric ways naturally!

You bet!

Here is a lovely LiveBinder about Robotics and Simple Machines...Although not biotic...very close....

Jerry...Lit Maven?

Oh yes ...somewhere between finding bodies in

Stand By Me

to being eaten by

Piranhas...

He had a Secret Identity!



Until Next Time,
Lit Maven Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its all in the Jeans

This week I can wear jeans all week to work. This means I can feel like I am working from home, even though I am not. But let's be...