Sunday, March 18, 2012

LiveBinders...Viggo Mortenson Says Yes!



These last weeks I have been making good use of my PLN's...It's interview season....

No not this kind....


This kind...



To continue as the Lit Maven I had to prove my worth...

Needless to say...I had to dust off my resume and ask:

"Hey will you be my reference?"


Thankfully my extensive PLN came handy during the interview with questions such as:

"How do you keep up to date?"

MY PLN of course!



So if you have been meaning to develop your PLN, here's your chance.

Tools for Building Your PLN

Viggo...

Yes...of course...you can't help Frodo go to Mordor without a PLN.


Until Next Time,
Lit Maven Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its all in the Jeans

This week I can wear jeans all week to work. This means I can feel like I am working from home, even though I am not. But let's be...