Sunday, March 4, 2012

LiveBinders...Kate Winslet Says Yes!




Do you ever have that feeling...you know the one when you are thinking....

"Hey, I'm caught up..I have finished all my work!"

No ..Lit Maven...

Yah me neither...

I suppose if you are caught up...it's also likely that you are still watching Murder She Wrote...




Anyway... I got thinking about all those endless web tools...very much like an iceberg...




What you see on the surface is ...well..all that you think there is....

And the bottom?...A whole lot of catching up to do.

But no need to fear..here is a LiveBinder that will help the cause...

Technology and Web 2.0 Tools for Educators

Kate Winslet....Lit Maven?...

Iceberg-Titanic-Kate...come on, you saw that one coming...but you probably thought you had time to turn around...

Lit Maven...you're hilarious...

Thanks!...and enjoy the clip.



Until Next Time,
Lit Maven Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its all in the Jeans

This week I can wear jeans all week to work. This means I can feel like I am working from home, even though I am not. But let's be...