Tuesday, February 28, 2012

LiveBinders...Amy Adams Says Yes!




So...what if I told you I could give you a bonus day this year....

Well...you're in luck...

Tomorrow is Leap Year....

An extra day....what will you do with your extra day..

Lit Maven...I have to work tomorrow...

Me too!

But although working is a verb..it is a dead verb if you do the same thing you did yesterday...INSTEAD...plan some new goals..

What are you working towards?

Check out this LiveBinder: Goal Setting, Planning and Organizing

Amy Adams....it is because she is in Leap Year...right Lit Maven?????

Yes...but I was also inspired by the Goal Setting in that movie....

Get Engaged....but to who?



Until Next Time,
Lit Maven Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its all in the Jeans

This week I can wear jeans all week to work. This means I can feel like I am working from home, even though I am not. But let's be...