Monday, February 6, 2012

LiveBinders...The Swedish Chef Says Yes!



Whenever I hear people say, "In my day..."

I think....

"You're jealous!"

Like as if they want to be back in the time of:

long phone cords


outhouses



"Hair Bands"


Lit Maven...what's your point?

My point is.... I want to use this Livebinder.

Angry Birds in the Classroom

I want feel like a rebel. Like the Fonz!


Who? How OLD are you Lit Maven?

Hey..."sit on it"



Who's the angry bird in that one?

Anyway...all time favorite...original... "Angry Bird" ...Swedish Chef Vs. The Chicken

(Watch until the very end...)


Until Next Time,
Lit Maven Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its all in the Jeans

This week I can wear jeans all week to work. This means I can feel like I am working from home, even though I am not. But let's be...