Wednesday, February 1, 2012

LiveBinders...Bill Murray Says Yes...AGAIN!



I don't like movies about messed up timelines...

Memento...a post-it note nightmare!
Premonition......Sandra, there has to be a calendar App for that!
The Lake House...Seriously Sandra...get it together already!

Groundhog Day is fast approaching.

Why is this a national holiday?

It is the one time of year when this doesn't happen.



or this..


(There is actually a Gopher museum in Alberta . Why don't you "gopher" a visit?)

So if you are in a light or shadowy mood...here is the LiveBinder for you:

GroundHog Day Activities including this SMART board Activity.

So I struggle, I am not into repetition..not into repetition..

But what can I say...Ned? Ned Ryerson?



Until Next Time,
Lit Maven Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its all in the Jeans

This week I can wear jeans all week to work. This means I can feel like I am working from home, even though I am not. But let's be...