Friday, February 24, 2012

LiveBinders... CeCe Peniston Says Yes!



Well...LiveBinders are now part of my balanced "work" diet.

Someone asked the other day..."How are you doing?"

For the first time in awhile, I felt confident to say...

"Ok, actually....because of my LiveBinders."



The best part of my job is change...CHANGE...

Yes I love CHANGE because it means a new adventure everyday.




Today, in my opinion, we need to become Teacher 2.0's. We cannot be dismissive. Technology is a beautiful tool to glue curriculum content to. This LiveBinder read my mind:

Technology and Web 2.0 for Educators

CeCe Peniston?...Lit Maven....

Well...."Finally" of course.

Finally something that makes the biggest difference to my job.
Finally with a lot of effort...some things have become effortless.

"Finally..."Binders" has happened to me....right in front of my face...and I just can't describe it"

Oh...Lit Maven-Farrah-Fowler...

Anyway....Finally...Take it away CeCe!



Until Next Time,
Lit Maven Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its all in the Jeans

This week I can wear jeans all week to work. This means I can feel like I am working from home, even though I am not. But let's be...