Sunday, February 5, 2012

LiveBinders...Macaulay Culkin Says Yes!



I don't remember what I did before the ipod...

oh wait ...yes I do


They were actually this big too!

But recently the world was blessed with the ipod and ipad.

Much to late for my childhood...

but at least motherhood is easier.

Now when I hear this:


I do this:


And when you want to know more....read this...

iPod Touch & iPad Resources

I especially liked the subtab that included this article:

If Kids Designed the Tools

It got me to thinking...about those "movie" kids who make their own tools...cue Home Alone...Mac Culkin...with some creepy Cyndi Lauper intro music.



Until Next Time,
Lit Maven Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its all in the Jeans

This week I can wear jeans all week to work. This means I can feel like I am working from home, even though I am not. But let's be...