Tuesday, February 14, 2012

LiveBinders...Kojack Says Yes!



The fact is...I am jealous...teens today have it good...

...in my days....

we had one wall for pinterest-ing stuff...one WALL!


Each new Tiger Beat


meant someone had to go....

would it be Corey


would it be Michael...


would it be Patrick..



Wall real estate was at a premium...

But that was then...

Now...we have...pinterest!

it's this


this...


And this



A whole lotta this...


Results in this:



Here is a fancy new LiveBinder supporting the Pinterest cause.

Lit Maven?...Kojack...was he on your wall too???

Of course not...just referring to his character's need for a lollipop and a "sweet" segue to to this song:

My Boy Lollipop....enjoy!



Until Next Time,
Lit Maven Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its all in the Jeans

This week I can wear jeans all week to work. This means I can feel like I am working from home, even though I am not. But let's be...