Wednesday, February 8, 2012

LiveBinders...Bruno Mars Says Yes!



Call me crazy...

but if you wake up from a coma

and Channing Tatum says he's your husband...



GO WITH IT!!! (I am talking to you Rachel)

Anyway....

Valentine's Day is falling on a Tuesday

And on a Tuesday...it's cheap date at the movies.

And if you are really cheap....

Here is a nifty gift idea from this Valentine's Day LiveBinder.

Word Hearts

What fun?

However, some people are bent on being a little...hmmm..well...too...giving..

Like Bruno...perhaps catching a grenade is showing too much affection. Just a thought!



Until Next Time,
Lit Maven Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its all in the Jeans

This week I can wear jeans all week to work. This means I can feel like I am working from home, even though I am not. But let's be...