Monday, August 6, 2012

LiveBinders... Brandon and Andrea Say Yes!


Lately I have been thinking about school...I know...right. 

But it's difficult not too...

All the ads for Back to School....

Great if  you have kids...

Not so great if you Teach...(or Consult ...as the Lit Maven does...)

But awesome if you watched the original Beverly Hills 90210.... Check out the cool cameos by Jason Priestly and Gabrielle Carteris!



Even better than a 10 dollar pair of jeans is a really cool LiveBinder...

Writing At the Elementary Level....cause at this point in the summer, that's as good as my skills are anyway....

But hey...Lit Maven...kind of a loose connection..

Really....Really.... (Think Kermit the frog waving his arms around like crazy!!!)

Brandon and Andrea worked on the school newspaper....a newspaper that contains many subject areas...oh yah!!!


Here they are circa 1990's..... goodtimes...blazers rocked! (note: Jennie Garth's wearing one right here....oh David Silver...wut up with the vest???....)


Without further adieu...

Brandon lets Andrea down gently...

Enjoy!


Until Next Time,
Lit Maven Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its all in the Jeans

This week I can wear jeans all week to work. This means I can feel like I am working from home, even though I am not. But let's be...