Tuesday, August 7, 2012

LiveBinders...The Nelsons Say, After the Rain...For Sure!



Apparently, Brad has a body double...


And, as you have noticed...it's just body...not face, charisma, etc... (as far as I know)

It would be sad to be a body double....sort of like being the unattractive twin. 

Unless of course you were another highly paid actor...like Benicio...

Which begs the question?

When did Brad go from this...



To this....


Then even more odd...

Pitt's real brother Doug, looks like Zach Braff


Only in Holywood...right?

Anyway...I was so out of answers that I turned to the only place I find answers....

Yes!  A LiveBinder about Twins...

The Nelsons??  Lit Maven???

Oh...I found a great list of real life celebrity twins...

But how can I post without mentioning the Nelsons!!!! 

Just when the Wilson Philips were rocking...Hold On...

the Nelsons...were saying...HEY!  We're not just sibs....we're twins too!

Enjoy!



Until Next Time,
Lit Maven Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its all in the Jeans

This week I can wear jeans all week to work. This means I can feel like I am working from home, even though I am not. But let's be...