Friday, August 17, 2012

LiveBinders...Freaks and Geeks Say Yes



You know what haunts me...yearbooks!  If I ever become well known, they will publish my school photo. Really this is the number one reason that I stay on the down-low....

Really...Lit Maven...

Uh huh....

Anyway...here are some "interesting" pictures I found...

Note...I will NOT share mine...until I am forced to by US Magazine...


(oh...those teased bangs!)

(nothing screams cool like Pez dispensors!)

(How can you play music when Luke Skywalker and his "father" are right behind you?)

I was lucky to stumble upon a LiveBinder


... this can only mean that really bad pictures used to be limited to yearbooks...   but now...   this poor generation of kids   .... has to worry that their bad pictures will go viral...immediately!

See...not so bad being Generation X...nope...not bad at all...

Now...Freaks and Geeks...a very cool tribute to a time when it was actually bad to be a freak or geek....can you imagine?

(note all the famous celebs in this one!)

Enjoy!



Until Next Time,
Lit Maven Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its all in the Jeans

This week I can wear jeans all week to work. This means I can feel like I am working from home, even though I am not. But let's be...