Friday, August 3, 2012

LiveBinders...Wil Ferrell Says Yes While In the Meantime a Cameo Appearance


Wil Ferrell is a man after my own heart.  He is a word creator and a passionate one at that!

Recent events....with K-Stew and R-Patz have got him fired up!

So fired up....he created a new word...

TRAMPIRE.....

See his "explosiveness" here...

See....it's not just the Lit Maven that gets fired up....

Anyway..I found this lovely LiveBinder about Word Party Word Games so you too can make your own word magic.

Cameo appearance?  Lit Maven?

Oh you are in for a treat..

See if you can spot Geordi La Forge....




in a Word Up! by Cameo  (the stylist should be fired! IMO)

Enjoy!



Until Next Time,
Lit Maven Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its all in the Jeans

This week I can wear jeans all week to work. This means I can feel like I am working from home, even though I am not. But let's be...